Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello Friends and Family.

I hope that you have enjoyed the "posts" to my blog on Nada and my current, extended trip to Colombia. We have been frequent visitors to Daughter Lorelle and Fernando, in Bogota, for more than 17 years now! We are always favorably amazed at how the City landscape, and economic conditions change, from one visit to the next.
It occured to me today, that, some of you who follow the "blog" for the first time, may not be aware, that you can very easily check back a couple years, for some previous experiences, during our soujourns. Such as, 4X4 wheeling in a very remote area of Colombia, previously help by the FARC and drug cartels, my meeting a "gringo" who was member of Missionary family that settled in that area, 30 years earlier. Or, a visit to Lima, Peru, The Pan American Highway, and NASCA Lines. You may even run into a picture of the Blog author, at a Bogota hospital after a 4X4 accident 90 Kilometers from Bogota.

When you get to the current site, click onto "view my complete profile" Scroll down to "my Blogs" From there just click onto any listed. Hope you enjoy.
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment