Friday, December 17, 2010

Manuvering through "Blog site"

It has been brought to my attention that some folks are hesitant to look at some of my existing prior "blog" postings, that can be accessed from this site.

For those who are not sure about "blogs" let me take you through the steps:
After you open: http://greenstravel2011.blogspot.com
Click on : view my complete profile [Bottom right hand of opening page.]
The next page comes up: RLGTravel Club
Scroll down to section: My Blogs [ These are blogs from prior years] For starters click on a very entertaining one ........Gringo's in Colombia-Summer,2008....Particularily, the picture of me after an encounter with road construction, Colombia style.

In any event, this explaination of "manuvering through" the Blog, will hopefully put those at ease , now knowing that you are not "signing up" for some future extra benefit? or, a "virus" that will immediately lock up your computer! Trust me! Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment